Each year Digifest curates the best and brightest in their fields from all over the world to showcase their current projects in the Interactive Zone. This year, we are doubling the exhibition space in order to accommodate larger, more immersive installations at the event.
Experience this interactive takeover during all three days of the conference at Corus Quay and George Brown College’s new Waterfront Campus in the Daniels – City of the Arts Building. We’ll be showcasing cutting edge technologies, immersive art installations and innovative tools that explore the theme of Creative Growth. Get inspired, learn new best practices and meet with the entrepreneurs growing our future.
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
We invite creators, makers, and artists from all disciplines for an opportunity to exhibit their tech demos, art installations, and interactive exhibits that address the theme of the conference, Creative Growth. Connect with Digifest attendees, industry professionals and other entrepreneurs to engage them with your exhibit over the duration of the three day conference and showcase.
Submissions can range from:
- a new tool or workflow for designers, makers or entrepreneurs (standard expo booth)
- a product/service featuring unique collaborations (standard expo booth)
- a performance/demonstration of your work (main-stage appearance)
- a guided workshop for up to 30 participants (break-out session)
Space is limited. Selected submissions will receive:
- complimentary pair of passes to Digifest on April 25-27, 2019
- optional exhibition space at Digifest 2019
- opportunity to exhibit at Digifest Milan in Fall 2019
There is no fee to apply. Deadline for submissions: January 25, 2019