Digifest 2019 is proud to present our 2019 Educator’s Forum, a new addition to our programming, that will be taking place on April 26th, 2019.
In 2019, we are turning the spotlight to our community of educators and innovators, who will share best practices and disseminate new and diverse methods to support faculty and student engagement inside and outside of the classroom. Selected presenters and panelists from the Forum will be published in the Toronto Digifest 2019 Proceedings.
The Forum will be hosted at George Brown College in the School of Design’s new waterfront campus in the Daniels – City of the Arts building during Digifest.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
We invite educators, researchers, trainers, makers, artists, industry professionals and practitioners from around the world to submit proposals that address the theme of the conference, Creative Growth:
What new technologies can be used to facilitate growth in educational environments?
How can we develop strong roots to support the high-tech classrooms of the future?
What issues can be addressed that are stalling progress in the classroom?
How can design thinking allow learners and educators to grow in the classroom and beyond?
What does the future of learning look like?
Space is limited. Selected proposals will receive:
- complimentary passes to Digifest on April 25-27, 2019
- exhibition space at Digifest 2019
- publishing in the Toronto Digifest 2019 Proceedings
- opportunity to present at Digifest Milan in Fall 2019
Proposals can be for the following:
- a research paper presentation
- a discussion panel of 2 or more experts on a topic
- a guided workshop for up to 30 participants
- a demonstration/performance on stage
- an exhibition booth
Deadline for proposals: January 25, 2019
Educators Forum Submission Form