Entrants agree that exhibit submissions shall not contain, include or involve any of the following. If you would like to discuss an exception, please outline that clearly in your submission form.
- Crude, vulgar or offensive depictions or language
- Gang signs
- Explicit sexual activity
- Illegal drug or alcohol use
- Commercial products (e.g., clothing, toys, food) and/or their trademarks, brands, logos or endorsements
- Unauthorized trademarks and copyrighted material
- License plates, phone numbers, personal addresses ‐ physical or email or otherwise
- Derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, humiliate other people (publicly or otherwise), any assault or threatening of others
- Trespass or the violation of other people’s rights or property
- Illegal (e.g., discriminatory, harassing) or inappropriate activity, behavior or conduct (e.g., inflicting emotional distress)
- Conduct or activities in violation of these Official Rules
- Any other content, display, materials and/or images that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by Digifest in its sole discretion
- Each Entrant acknowledges that Digifest will rely on such Entrant’s agreement and compliance with these Official Rules when Entrant submits or attempts to submit the Entry.
Showcase rules are subject to change at Digifest’s discretion.