Wednesday, October 26
- During the day, an Applied Arts exhibition / educational fair for Toronto and Ontario high school students, featuring the best graphic design, illustration, advertising, game design & development, photography, and more at the Wychwood Barns.
- The first of two Innovation Days / Field Days at the Berkeley Church showcasing the results of industry/academic research partnerships and emerging talent showcases from Ontario innovators featuring the most innovative work in the province. The Field Days focused on local creators, giving them a platform to present/exhibit their work to the public.
- At night, the grand opening party for the new School of Design facility at 333 King St E., home to George Brown College’s Game & Digital media programs and new industry incubator.
- An evening Meet The Media Guru lecture and networking event at the Berkeley Church featuring Paolo Rosa from Studio Azzurro.
Thursday, October 27
Friday, October 28
- An Innovation Day of special conferences presented by the TIFF Nexus program, featuring locative media and the design of new peripherals at the TIFF Bell Lightbox.
- At night, a special exhibition reception at the TIFF Bell Lightbox featuring newly created peripheral devices.
- An evening Meet The Media Guru lecture and networking event at the Berkeley Church featuring Rebecca Allen.
- TOJam Arcade launch party at OCAD University.
Saturday, October 29
Sunday, October 30